CAPITAL ADVISORY AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
Kluane Partners is committed to finding customized solutions for your financing and capital needs that drive efficiencies and deliver greater value.
Kluane Partners helps take your business to the next level. We have extensive experience in raising capital and creating beneficial structures that assist clients in expanding or restructuring operations, entering new markets or financing significant acquisitions.
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Consolidation
- Growth Capex
Kluane’s innovative approach and problem-solving initiatives have assisted organizations in restructuring and turning operations around – securing a solid foundation for optimum performance and even greater returns.
- Working Capital Requirements
- Major Covenant Breach
- Distressed Debt Purchase
- Deficiency Payments
Change is inevitable. Making the most of that change and ensuring a seamless transition that is beneficial to all parties can quite often be problematic. At Kluane Partners we specialize in shareholder changes, securing capital and implementing sound strategies that effectively positions our clients and their future.
- Shareholder Take-Outs, “Shot-Guns”
- Management Buy-Outs, Leveraged Buy-outs
- Recapitalizations, Privatizations
- Succession Plans
- Health Issues
CORPORATE ADVISORY AND RESTRUCTURING SERVICES
Kluane Partners is a recognized leader in developing workable solutions that effectively re-positions organizations while preserving corporate value.
- Develop, Negotiate, and Manage Agreements and Discussion with Creditors
- Provide Interim Management Support via a Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO)
- Develop and Implement Cost Reduction Initiatives While Stabilizing Core Operations
- Identify and Pursue Liquidity And Financing Options and Provide Financial Projections
- Establish, And Maintain Communications With Key Stakeholders (Banks, Boards, Shareholders)
- Monitor Debtor Compliance With Forbearance Agreements While also Providing Accurate Information To Creditors
- Analysis of Pro-forma Short and Long-Term Cash Flow Projections and Review and Reporting On All Transactions
- Review/Develop Financial Models and Sensitivity Analysis and Analyze Historical Financial Results